Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is why I never have time to blog...

As the summer is slowly coming to an end I feel as though my deal with the devil is close to over and I will once again regain my SOUL! Summer weddings have eaten me ALIVE! If I am not diapering my children or feeding their bottomless tummies, you can find me here, at the computer, editing wedding videos. Don't get me wrong, I actually really love it. The freedom and creativity involved are perfect for me, but I signed on for a lot this summer and I am looking forward to the slow season! Please enjoy couple of the lovely summer weddings I have had the privilege of filming...

7 comments:

jayna said...

IT's lovely, but I have to admit I was a little sad over this couple's song selections- what? "Tiny Dancer" isn't good enough for them?!

I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times..You've got mad video skills. Keep up the good work!

St. Julien's said...

I wish I had a little side job like that. But I would want it to be little:) You'll like 3 c. o' tea. Let me confess it's not a page turner, but it definitely makes you think WOW there are some amazing people in this world and I want to be one!! and stuff...SO congrats on being preg. any day now I am hoping for double lines...if you catch my drift...

Diana & CJ said...

You are really good. I think I might want to use you for a christmas gift for my family. I know they would just LOVE to get a dvd of Nessa for christmas.

my favorite color is green said...

yeah! I found your blog again. Good to see you again!

Lilly said...

I was feeling a little retro with your background. Love it/hate it, let me know.

I don't know the Nielsons, I was directed to their blog by a friend who knew his family in AZ. Do you know them? It's such a terrible tragedy for their lovely little family. I get sucked into their lives.

Lilly said...

Obviously this is me, Jay, and not yourself. Just in case you were wondering.

Katie and Travis Melser said...

You are so talented, I can't wait to see our family video.