Wednesday, July 7, 2010

colby + melanie + a wedding

I just posted this video on my videography blog but I wanted to post it here for the people I love and care about to see. I am so proud of this one for some reason. I think it's the music - My choice, thank you very much. I've always been fine with my work but I'm starting to really love it which is an amazing feeling. Take a look if you are feeling so inclined. Take the HD off if you are having a hard time viewing it.


Colby + Melanie + A Wedding from Lilly McDowell on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Sister Pottymouth said...

I LOVE the music! Have you heard her "Froggy Goes a-Courtin'" arrangement? Adorable.

Beth said...

Lilly you already know I think you are fantastic! Good job girl, and I do love the music, who singing?

jayna said...

Loved every second!

Carrie Hellewell said...

Well it is pretty great. Peter kissed the screen, so that's a pretty big compliment. It was adorable and I only wish that you could have done mine. If I had done one in the first place.

Natalie said...

Amazing Lilly. I didn't even have a wedding video, so I am super, super jealous of this cute bride and groom. And the music was very fitting.

Katie and Travis Melser said...

Everybody was so happy and cute, it must've been one of your favorites. Great job, the song is perfect for those smiling faces.