Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big happenings at the McDowell's!

Well it looks as though we will be expanding to a party of five! That's right. MUCH to our surprise, Rob and I find ourselves expecting baby number three and we couldn't be more thrilled! I am eight weeks along and due February 27th. Just around the corner, right? (nervous laughter) So luckily for me, the morning sickness is at a minimum and all that ails me on a regular basis is how insanely tired I am. Each morning when Maggie wakes me up asking for "warm milk and a show" I feel like somehow during the night, I have been hit by a cement truck. Good times. Wish us luck! This will definitely take some rearranging to make it work, but we are more than happy to do so!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hip-hip HOORAY! I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes smoothly! I can't wait to see who wins, the blue or the pink!

Kristin Nuttall said...

Surprises are absolutely the best, if you ask me. (I speak from experience).

jayna said...

I was expecting this announcement! (Henry IS 2 now...) We are so happy to enjoy another adorable McDowell child! I hate that exhausted feeling. Good luck girl.

Holly Anderson said...

Arms flailing over my head, "Whoo Hoo! Whoo Hoo!" Keep those baby McDowells coming, I'll work on my end to keep the Andersons coming and then we'll arrange a lot of marriages. The end.

Mindy-Kirkland said...

I feel very honored to have had a preview of this wonderful news :) You'll do great and it will be a great blessing. I love you.
Aunt Mindy :o)

Diana & CJ said...

Boo Yah!!

Katie said...

Congrats!!! What a great surprise! I am so excited to meet yet another of your adorable offspring!!

Jordan and Katie said...

congrats Lils and Rob!!! Good luck with these next few weeks.