Sunday, September 21, 2008

A conversation with Maggie...

Me: Maggie, is the baby in mommy's tummy a boy or a girl?

Maggie: It's a girl

Me: What should we name her?

Maggie: (long pause, deep in thought).... We'll name her Swimming!!

Me: Swimming?

Maggie: Oh yes, mommy!

Me: And what if the baby is a boy? What will we call him then?

Maggie: (without missing a beat) Water.


So there you have it. I'll let you know on October 8th weather I am having Swimming or Water. I think either way Maggie might be under the misconception that I will be giving birth to a fish... or maybe a penguin.

Boy or girl? To be continued...

3 comments:

jayna said...

I have NO idea what you are having, and I like to think of myself as having a touch of psychic-ness. What a fun day- can't wait to hear the news!

I like Maggie's style...Water sounds better than Grace's insistence of Serafina.

Jennifer said...

Swimming or Water will be loads of fun! I can't wait to hear!

Kristin Nuttall said...

It turns out that your baby is swimming in water!