Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A trip to Snowflake...




This post is ridiculously long overdue, but I felt overwhelmed because there are sooo many darling pictures to choose from. For the 4th of July (that's right, the 4th of July. I warned you that this post was long overdue!) we went to Snowflake AZ (Rob's hometown) to spend some time with the fam and get family pictures taken. It was really neat to have every last member of the family there and accounted for! This is rare as we are spread out all over the place and the younger boys are doing the mission thing. Maggie was in heaven being able to spend nearly every waking moment with "Gramma", her very favorite person in the world. There were barbecues, pool parties, games and my favorite...the brother's race to keep us busy all weekend long. It was a blast! We can't wait to do it again!



















6 comments:

jayna said...

Oh my goodness Lill- SUCH CUTE PICTURES OF YOU GUYS! Gorgeous. I'm thinking of a new blog design with those pictures in mind....
I love the blue!

Maggie's hair is so long and pretty. Her and Grace have different eyes, but there is something about them that looks similar. In that profile pic where she's kissing her Gma, it could be Grace!

Diana & CJ said...

Love the new pics. YES lets all 3 do dinner. So brilliant! Just tell me when.

St. Julien's said...

OH HENRY!! He is a little man now. Your little brood is just so CUTE. We need to get together more often than once a year! I hope that tear was a happy pregnant tear:)As for the stick...no go last month but this month...I'm feeling lucky...

Jennifer said...

Those pictures of Rob's family totally make me want to have 7 kids. Well almost. Anyway, you are hot as fire, as usual. I love all the pics and I especially love Maggie's hair. I don't know why I love it so much, but I just do. I LOVE IT!

Holly Anderson said...

You are beautiful. And so is your family. And I miss you. Come play, mmmkay?

Susan said...

I love your blog and seeing your cute family. Your pics are great!