Friday, October 10, 2008

The results are in!!!


It looks as though we will be adding little baby "Water" to the mix! (Maggie's name choice for the baby if it was a BOY!!!) Hooray! We are thrilled to finally have the gender oriented organs of this child assigned. My mind can now focus on all things blue and green and red and brown!! We couldn't be happier to add a brother to the mix. Maggie and Henry can't wait to see "Water" and be "Bery gennle and kine" (very gentle and kind) to him. As Rob and I chatted about our new addition last night, we discovered that we are modeling our family after one of my very FAVORITE families from my childhood: The Darlings from Peter Pan. The funny part is that when we found out that our first would be a girl, Rob started calling her Wendy Bird as a nick name even as she was still in the womb! So there you have it. I guess this means we have to be done having children (as Michael is the last) and adopt a giant dog named Nana.

10 comments:

Mindy-Kirkland said...

Sweet Lilly, I couldn't be happier for you! Another stinkin' little boy!! Love the blogs. I hope all is well with you and your family. I love you.
Aunt Mindy :o)

Katie and Travis Melser said...

Hooray for another boy in the family, we are so happy for you, although we would be happy if it was a girl too.

Jennifer said...

Boys are GREAT! Congratulations! It's nice to have clear dong shot, to know for sure!

jayna said...

Congrats you beautiful people! We are so excited for you- I'm sure a couple of little brothers tumbling about like puppies is going to be SO MUCH FUN!

The Fagnant Family said...

Congrats Lilly! I'm excited for you. Little boys are so fun (mine is coming Nov. 24thish). There are so many cute things out there for little baby boys! I hope you guys are well.
Love,
Allison

Katie said...

Hooray!!! I thought you would have a boy. I'm so excited for you! So is Jake. :) At least, he will be when I tell him in the morning.

St. Julien's said...

Hooray! We are excited for baby water to join your family.

Susan said...

I tagged you!

Diana & CJ said...

Finally I can see him , it is a BOY!! Sotutu wasn't lying.
Boo yah!
Hey we are getting out family photos done Oct 28th in SL, think you can fit it in your schedule to come video us? It falls on a tue.
Let me know.

The Weeks Family said...

Boy's Rock! Congrats Girl. It's nice when it doesn't really matter if you have a boy or girl b/c you have one of each already! You have the cutest family! I loved Maggie's Birthday video you made. She is such a pretty princess! Hope everything is going well for you guys!