Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dear Henry,











Today I can't stop thinking about what a blessing Henry is in my life. If I am ever asked about him or his disposition, I tell people that he is my sunshine. I know a parent should never be dependent on their child for anything, but I depend on the joy that he brings into my life every day. I don't know what I would do without it. The other day I was having my blood drawn and the nurse could tell I was nervous. She told me to go to my happy place and immediately my mind was filled with Henry's smile. There is something so amazing and special about him and his sweet spirit. So much of what makes me happy in this life is because of my dear little Henry. I am privileged to have him in my life even more so to be his mother.

3 comments:

jayna said...

Very sweet to have a Mama's Boy. I alas will only know Daddy's Girls!

This was really cute to read.

Susan said...

So sweet. He does have a cute smile, I can see why you call him sunshine.

Katie said...

What a sweet boy. I love having a little boy too. Is he excited to have a baby brother?